Friday, February 18, 2011

I read this on Jeff Decker's blog this morning.....

Haters keep you grounded.


If you know me, & dislike me, I'm sure your reasons are well founded.

If you have never met me & hate me, you are simply a cyber-masturbator & you should focus less on my life & more on your own.

There are so many guys out there who have created blogs, website sites & events that don't even own a single bike... they read, write do a little research & you believe.

Are you still in school?

The internet in a tool... nothing more. A collection, swap meet, race, rally, face to face, that is real. Hate a guy to his face & he will love you for it or knock you out, but these computer shenanigans are for the weak.

Give me a bloody nose or a hug, but stop hiding behind your cyber cowardly code name.

xoxo, jd

I have never met Jeff but he is amazingly talented and seems like a gee to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment