It was an honor to humble you. I could have ended your life. You have a child now apparently and a wife. Good for you. Don't ever try to be billy badass again with someone. I could have fking killed you that day. You would have simply met Christ and been ejected from this earth. I was in a good mood thankfully that day and did not understand the hardships of the world. Looking back I should have permanently disabled you.
It was an honor to humble you. I could have ended your life. You have a child now apparently and a wife. Good for you. Don't ever try to be billy badass again with someone. I could have fking killed you that day. You would have simply met Christ and been ejected from this earth. I was in a good mood thankfully that day and did not understand the hardships of the world. Looking back I should have permanently disabled you.
ReplyDelete